New Hampshire Agriculture in the Classroom participates in a variety of educational events around the state. In both our vendor display and conference workshops, we address the importance of agricultural education and introduce a variety of ways to integrate authentic agricultural concepts into science, social studies, language arts, math, and nutrition curriculum. Printed activities and lessons are offered for you to take home and introduce into your classroom. These programs cultivate an understanding and appreciation of the food and fiber system that we all rely on every day.
We have recently participated in the following:
- New Hampshire Science Teacher Spring and Fall Conferences
- NEA-NH Spring and Fall Conferences
- NH Council for Social Studies Spring Conference
- NH Association for Education of Young Children Annual Spring Conference
- NH Geo Week
- NH Farm Bureau Annual Meeting
- Farm and Forest Exposition
We are also happy to visit your school or district to present relevant workshops regarding agriculture in the classroom. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.